- The next round of the LaunchBase pre-incubation programme will start on September 25th, 2017.
- Workshops are on Mondays at 16h and Wednesdays at 17h
- There is a maximum of 30 places available
Costs as of January 2017:
A flat rate commitment fee for all applicants (UM Students, ZUYD students, PhD students or NON Students ) will apply – 100 EUROS per person.
*There are 2 sponsored positions available. These positions offer free registration to the programme. In return it is expected that you commit to a high attendance level, you will be trusted with additional responsibilities and spend an average of 2 hours per week working for LaunchBase. This could include hosting events, writing blog posts, taking pictures and other activities.
- Minimum 60% attendance to pre-incubation events
- Full course payment within one month of starting date
- Must meet occasional set deadlines such as Business Model Canvas and Pitching events
- Willing and able to commit substantial effort, roughly 10 hours per week to developing themselves and their business model